Just like a bowl of freshly cut peaches.
Our Fizzin Bath Sprinkle can be used to add as much fizz and fragrance as you like.
Simply add your desired amount at bath time then sit back and enjoy the relaxing fragrance and colour as your bath comes to life!
|So, what am I made of?|
- Sodium Bicarbonate [a fancy way of saying Bi-Carb Soda, I help to soften the skin]
- Citric Acid [I make it fizz]
- Epsom Salts [I will help ease those aching muscles]
- Kaolin Clay [I am great at drawing out impurities and any excess oil in the skin]
- Sodium Coco Sulphate [Don't confuse me with my enemy SLSA! I am a totally natural ingredient derived from Coconuts and make amazing bubbles in the water]
- Essential fragrance oil [Because of course you need the whole bathroom to smell amazing while you're in there]
- Water-Soluble Colour [A lot of Bath Bomb makers out there use different types of colours [like Mica]. Mica needs another oil to make it disperse in the water. Incorrectly done, you come out looking like a Smurf and have a big ol' nasty ring around your tub. Ain't nobody got time for that. Our colours simply mix with water - meaning you won't be stained, and your bath is clean when you hop out!]
But, I have sensitive skin!
Don't worry, Honey. I gotchu.
All of our recipes are formulated with exactly you in mind!
Everything you can find on our store is safe for sensitive skin, with plenty of testimonials to tell you just that.
So...not to be awkward, but how do you use the Bath Sprinkle?
Our Bath Sprinkle give off some amazing bath art with our vibrant colours.
We think its best if you fill your tub [between 37-41 degrees celsius is the ideal bath temperature] open the bag and sprinkle in as much as you'd like and watch it do it's thing [now is the time to get that perfect Insta shot].
Hop in the bath, sit back and relax.
Smells so good!! Just like fresh peaches. Even if you only add a small amount, the fragrance is still great. So easy to use!
I love the smell of this and the softness it adds to the water. The scent stays on your skin even after you hop out of the bath.