|So, what am I made of?|
- Sodium Bicarbonate [a fancy way of saying Bi-Carb Soda, I help to soften the skin]
- Citric Acid [I make it fizz]
- Epsom Salts [I will help ease those aching muscles]
- Kaolin Clay [I am great at drawing out impurities and any excess oil in the skin]
- Sodium Coco Sulphate [Don't confuse me with my enemy SLSA! I am a totally natural ingredient derived from Coconuts and make amazing bubbles in the water]
- Essential fragrance oil [Because of course you need the whole bathroom to smell amazing while you're in there]
- Water-Soluble Colour [A lot of Bath Bomb makers out there use different types of colours [like Mica]. Mica needs another oil to make it disperse in the water. Incorrectly done, you come out looking like a Smurf and have a big ol' nasty ring around your tub. Ain't nobody got time for that. Our colours simply mix with water - meaning you won't be stained, and your bath is clean when you hop out!]
But, I have sensitive skin!
Don't worry, Honey. I gotchu.
All of our recipes are formulated with exactly you in mind!
Everything you can find on our store is safe for sensitive skin, with plenty of testimonials to tell you just that.
So...not to be awkward, but how do you use a Bath Bomb?
Our Bath Bombs give off some amazing bath art with our vibrant colours.
We think its best if you fill your tub [between 37-41 degrees celsius is the ideal bath temperature] drop the Bath Bomb in and watch it do it's thing [now is the time to get that perfect Insta shot].
Hop in the bath, sit back and relax.
Bought them as a surprise for my hubby- 15th wedding anniversary night in the city for giggles!
It was bought as a gift for a friend
When it arrived it smelt amazing
When she finally gets around to using it well know the results then
Great bath bombs, excited to use my goodies
It was packaged beautifully and smells amazing!
The product came at a decent time (from Australia to Canada) and I was pleasantly surprised by the personal touch that was added, it came with a candy cane and a scrub that I didn't expect! The bath bomb smells amazing too!