Totally vegan. Totally handmade.
Nourish your dry, chapped lips with our Lip Balms.
Made with Soy Wax, Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E - they're perfect for restoring your lips, priming them for lipstick, or to add a hint of shine.
|So, what am I made of?|
- Soy Wax [I keep it from going into a big slippery mess and help to protect your lips].
- Coconut Oil [I keep your lips moisturised].
- Jojoba Oil [I help keep your lips becoming chapped].
- Vitamin E [I help keep your lips smooth and soft].
- Flavour [I make the Lip Balm taste so good!]
Okay, so how do I use a Lip Balm?
I'll give you benefit of the doubt and assume you already know this...
But, using a clean finger, get a small amount and rub straight into your lips.
You can also pout your lips and dip them straight into the Lip Balm pot [perfect for those girls out there with fake nails].
So...not to be awkward, but why would I use a Lip Balm?
- Keeps your lips soft, smooth and kissable.
- Adds an instant shine to your lips.
- Protects your lips from external exposure - basically I keep the good stuff in and the bad stuff [wind, dry air, the sun] out!
Having tired lots of lip balms I decided to give these ones ago! I was blown away!
These lip balms are AMAZING!
Having been in hospital for a long period of time, they have helped keep my lips nice and moist. They also are long lasting so they keep your lips nice soft for longer periods of time. They go well with the lip scrubs too. The smell is AMAZING!